Well, I've thought about it and I've decided to gain a partner so our game is yet to be though of. Though i did have an idea when i was working by my self. The basic idea of the game was the worlds power has cut out and you, a hacker, has to hack into the system where then you have to do a puzzle solve some math problems and discover the right code to get to the next level. Again thats just a basic idea and i have to see what my team thinks about it. Well thats all for now so Later!
this blog is more along the requirements line. we should be able to follow your daily progress in the class by following your blog entries.
ReplyDeleteGood luck. I know I'm going to need it. XD
ReplyDeletesounds like a good game ray.
ReplyDeleteGame sounds fun can't wait to try it.
ReplyDeleteWe finaly figured out what we're going to do with out game. Now all we have to do is get started on the game. Lets get to it.
ReplyDeletesounded like you guys have a concept(at least that's what it sounded like during your presentations today). The power outage/hacker idea sounds solid.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad someone has thought their game out...good luck =)
ReplyDeletegood luck mate hope to play it soon.
ReplyDeleteNow you need to remember that we have to post everyday. Add something new so I know what you think about our team work.
ReplyDeletegood luck man
ReplyDeletesounds like an interesting game, can't wait to play it! :D
ReplyDeletenice...you guys need to work a lil more to come up with the idea...though your basic idea is really good..and creative.
ReplyDelete